Section: Sold Vehicles
LAND ROVER 110 HARDTOP / VAN 200TDi 5 SPEED NEW MOT
- 5 speed diesel Land Rover 200TDi
- first registration: 1991
- mileage: 310,969
- new MOT
- front spot lights on roof (not connected)
- A-bar with spot lamps
- dog guard
- original Land Rover seat covers
- adjustable tow bar
- good runner & reliable Land Rover, excellent work horse
- clean inside
- lots of history and all service paperwork included
Selling on behalf of a customer.
The rb44 is in very good condition and comes with new mot for a camper. The vehicle has only done 5540 miles and is as new, year 1992(tbc), new batteries (12/24 x4) and working diesel heater in radio box.
We originally bought it to go traveling with, hence the camper mot. The reason why we chose the rb44 was that it is quite compact
Compared to other 4×4 trucks, it is a lot easier to get on to campsites and in the towns. The ferry prices are more acceptable as well – shorter than 6 mtr!! It has 4 outside storage lockers. We have also put on new 2x12v batteries for the 12v system which runs the truck and 2x12v leisure batteries which makes the 24v for the radio box.
We are selling the rb44 together with a complete workshop manual (hardcopy!) Not disc. ….the printer is still tired :):)
It is not registered yet with the dvla but it only costs around £160 to do so. It has all the mod paperwork with it and as said before it comes with a new mot for a camper.
Land Rover 300TDi Discovery, 1998
with the following specifications:
MOT until November 2015
4 new tyres
rear tinted windows
ideal for towing a horse box or caravan
very clean inside
the only negative point is the sagging headlining
LAND ROVER 110 HIGH CAPACITY PICK-UP HCPU 200TDi E REG 1987
- Complete With Mach 5 Wheels With 265/75/16 Bf Goodwhich At Tyres
- Converted To 200tdi From 2.5 Turbo Diesel
- Land Rover Has Been Welded On Chassis (As You Would Expect From Land Rover This Age)
- New Half Shafts On Rear Axle
- New Track Rod Ends And Track Rod Links Fitted
- Doors Need New Bottoms
- Bulk Head Shows Small Signs Of Wear & Tear
- Electric Fan With New Thermostat
- Has ITG Air Filter
- New Battery
- New Gear Stick Gater
- Cubby Storage Box
- Brownchurch Cab Roof Rack
- New Lights On Front (Head Lamps, Indicator And Side Lights)
- All Spot Lights Are Working
- New Light Switch And Hazard Light Switch
- New Canvas Top
- Lovingly Hand Painted In Army Dessert Sand (By The Missus)
- New MOTGood Working And Reliable Land RoverYou can contact us via email should you have any questions.Please note that the land rover is advertised elsewhere and we therefore reserve the right to finish the advert at any time.
G60 Challenge 110 Duratorq – UNIQUE VEHICLE (G4 challenge spec)
This is a unique vehicle – a ‘one off’ Land Rover Defender.
In 2008 the employees of Land Rover decided to do a Charity Run on behalf of the Red Cross and the existence of Land Rover being 60 years old.
It is the only surviving G60 vehicle left in ‘as designed’ condition. The other Defender on the 60th Anniversary trip from Solihull to Singapore was written off in the Far East. The other vehicles on the trip – three fully equipped Discovery 3 expedition vehicles were stripped off, the special equipment and stickers removed and they were sold as private vehicles.
This unique car is currently SORNed but will come with a full year’s MOT and Tax.
The unique car is being sold with a full year’s MOT.
The ITALIAN SPEC consists of the following:
• Full leather interior
• “Ice Pack” so full climate control
• Extra trimming, special steering wheel etc
• Tinted glass
• Heated front screen
• Left hand drive
• 2x spare wheels
• Swing away spare wheel carrier
• Special G4 roof rack
• Split charge system for the batteries (1 battery for the car, 1 battery for auxiliaries)
• Dog guard
• Strengthened side sills
• Light guards
• Cubby box
• NAS – rear step
G4 Spec in G60 clothing – Even rarer than the bright orange G4 Challenge vehicles. This G60 Spec car is a lovely dark blue G60 metallic colour and has got all of the body protection and extras that you would expect to find on a G4 Challenge Vehicle.
As all G4 vehicles, this one is a left hand drive car and therefore ideal for export or foreign touring.
Please have a look at the additional photographs below. Land Rover is marked as vehicle
No 1 – BN08RVF. A disc with the complete set of photographs from the 60th Anniversary trip from Solihull to Singapore in 2008 together with the original sun hat from the finishing line – the Raffles Hotel in Singapore is part of this sale.
Please enquire for a realistic price.